Monday, July 2, 2012

So these past few days I've been very creative. Still working on the whole, "take pictures of everything that happens every step of the way....but we'll think of today's posts as kind of a comprehensive creative few days. Ready? Here we go!!

Yesterday started out normal, work and all ate some yummy yogurt and cereal for breakfast.

 Yummy homemade chicken salad for lunch (from a can? What???) spicy and bits of crunch in there too. Mmmm.

Today I was busy busy BUSY!!! I woke up before seven, and I made not only DELICIOUS chocolate muffins made with Greek yogurt and stevia, and they're only 110 cals each!! Here's the recipe, stolen from another pinterest(-er?)

 http://healthyisalwaysbetter.tumblr.com/post/6583755120/lessthan300kcal-triple-chocolate-chunk-muffin

And then! Then I had coffee and woke up for real.

After that I made bread dough! I'm kind of a pinterest freak, and I was intrigued by one pin I saw with Artisan bread in the crockpot!! So I made two loaves, one in the crockpot and one in the oven! ( one can't be too sure, you know :)
And both actually turned out delicious!

I think the one in the oven cooked a little more evenly, but good to know you can make it in the crockpot too!
Yummmm!!! Spent much of the morning cleaning the house in anticipation of the parents coming back home. I realized since I've been house sitting for the past two weeks, and having made several trips to bring more stuff over there.... I had a LOT of stuff to bring back home. Plus I decided I needed to make room for my sewing machine in my tiny apartment bedroom, but I was inspired by Ms. refashionista so I am determined to make pretties out of uglies :) Here's my first project.

Pretty terrible, right??? But I LOVE polka dots, so we'll see what comes of it!!

 Anyway, after MANY trips upstairs bring stuff in and unpacking, I made me a yummy chicken and veggies in light Alfredo sauce. Mmm!!

Plus a fun fruity drink in honor of my need to relax tonight! So here's to a not tired week and hopefully I will soon update with tales of my pretty polka dot dress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment